Amelia and Ethan 2 mos- video and pics




E&A turned 2 mos on the 18th....
They have gotten so big and are so alert and fun. Ethan Coos and talks and has the cutest gummy smile and Amelia is very alert and is starting to be less fussy!
She is our princess and she knows it!
sorry the video is so dark. I will get chris to take better video!
HEre are pics and VIDEO of the babies!!!

3 Comments:
Awww, Natalie, they are so cute! You make cute babies!!!
you do make cute babies! I really hope Amelia is doing better. We have been praying for her!!
I want to hold them! They are adorable! i cant believe you are so far away!
Gahl lee man, when you were here no one ever wanted to come over- now you have mooved and you get all these great messages about how we miss you and the cute babies. Man... it must be nice to be so popular!
When you get to where ever you get to... Dan and I will come visit (assuming your in Dallas or courpus) :o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home