Monday, June 23, 2008

swimming lessons








Abbey and Brooke have been taking swim lessons all week and will finish Friday! here are pics of the girls swimming.

3 Comments:

At June 23, 2008 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Lindsey said...

They are getting so big and beautiful! (LOL- that profile one of Brooke looks like she's a fetus in the womb. LOL.)

 
At June 23, 2008 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Wow, they have really grown up! I love Abby's swim suit - sexy! vavoom! They are so cute. I miss my wittle nieces!

 
At July 7, 2008 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Dan and Merideth said...

Wow! I totally see what Lindsey is saying about picture 6/7. That's hilarious!
They are so cute! I cant believe they are almost 6 now! Brooke is still the skinny one but I wouldn't say Abby is the fat one any longer. She has really leaned out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home