Tuesday, August 12, 2008

GIDDY UP COWBOY!!!!





OK so Toys r us was clearancing out the Jumparoos and We bought the "Galloping FUN jumperoo" ETHAN LOVES IT!!!! Amelia prefers her excersaucer ..... I can not belive how big they are getting.. They will be 4 mos on Monday the 18th......
THe jumparoo is sooo cute, it has red bandana material and is a horsey..... It plays "Oh Suzanna" and "she will be driving 6 white horses when she comes" All he needs is some chaps and a cowboy hat and he will have it made!

When they jump is goes clack, clok, clack clok, and winnies ( nays) its sooo cute. These retail for $69 , we paid $40 , so we only bought 1, I guess they will have to share!

2 Comments:

At August 12, 2008 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Dan and Merideth said...

Or they wont have to share... you said Amelia doesnt like it. :)

anyways.... you know what they say "Cowboys shouldnt squat with their spurs on!" good thing they wear dipars!

 
At August 12, 2008 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

They are too cute for words! I love their little bald heads!! I hope I get to meet them soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home