KINDERGARTEN DAYS!!!



Abbey and Brooke started Kindergarten today at Belle Chasse Academy( Priviate Military school on base). I THREW A PARTY, FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I AM FREE AT LAST!! ( Thank you Dr King for that speech)!
Abbey has Mrs,McPHee and Brooke Has Mrs Nadal ( but her TA , MS. Bulot is taking over because Mrs Nadal is on Maternity leave untill the end of October).
They were SOOOOO excited to start school, they asked everyday if it was Kindergarten yet!
They went in their classrooms and found thier seats and put their name tags on, put thier lunches in the class refridgerator ( they eat lunch in their classrooms)and began coloring... I left and went home to Retrive a forgotten blankie and take it back up there!

3 Comments:
They look SO cute in their new uniforms!!! I hope they have a great day! Are you loving all your free time now?
They are getting so big - Kindergarteners!! Wow! I love the uniforms (you should pass B's down to K when she out grows it.)
I still can't believe you went back for the blanket. You should of had the "talk" about how big kindergarteners don't take blankies to school and that it's not allowed to go... so she needs to leave it at home while she's there and then she can have it when she gets back home. Oh, well - not my kid, not my business. But, they look adorable anyhow.
I'm glad they have seperate teachers, I think B could just the attention away from A, plus it makes a better environment condusive to learning when they are seperated; gives them individuality too.
I wish I could see y'all more, and that you weren't moving further away. (Although I think another visit to DC is just what I need right now... I LOVE it up there.) But get back down here sometime soon! I wanna see those babies.
Lots o' love - L&J
So ah... I bet your glad the kids went back to school now that the Hurricane is over.
hahahaha! What did they only attend 4 days before you had to leave???
Anyways, Blog about the Hurricane and post the pictures from moms house!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home